Sunday, April 4, 2010

Predatory Female Part 51

Part 51

PWE AT THE DATE AND TIME OF THE COURT HEAMNO UNLESS EXTENDED IV THE COURT.





f RESTRAINT ON PERSONAL CONDUCT
[ I Petitioner Respondent shal not contact. molest. attack, stnke. threaten. se»ue*y Mm*. DMMr. telephona.
V otherwise disturb the peace of tntmel
I I and the foeowmg femry or houaehoM membert Intmtt





2. f~~l RESIDENCE EXCLUSION AND RELATED ORDERS





1 Taking only clothing and personal effect* needed until the hearing





Y AWAY ORDERS
] Petitioner [ I Respondent mult stay at least . yards away from the following places:
a. I I Residence of tntmel
ltddms ofrnnt/l
b. I I Place of work of friame/
'address option*!!
c. I I The chddren-s school ltddrm option*!
t. I I Other tipecrry/:





4. I I PROPERTY RESTRAINT
a. 1 I Petitioner rs restrained from transferring, encumbering, hypothecating, concealing, or in any way
b. j 1 Respondent disposing of any property, real or personal, whether commumtv. quasi-commuortv. Of
c 1 i Claimant separate, except in the usual course of business or for the necessities of Me
I and applicant is to be notified of any proposed extraordinary expenditures and
an accounting of such be made to the court.





5. I I PROPERTY CONTROL
a. I I Petitioner I I Respondent is given the exclusive temporary use. possession and control of the fotowng
property the parties own or are buying:





b I I Petitioner I I Respondent is ordered to make the following payments on bens and encumbrances coming
due while the order is m effect
Debt Amount of Payment Pay To





VIOLATI
M JAM..
iTKJN OF THIS TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER » A MISDEMEANOR. PUMSHAStE IV A «10OO FME. SIX MONTHS
Oil BOTH THIS ORDER SHAU. SE ENFORCED SY ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS.





MAMUMX OF ll*ii n*m*-Hat numt of ptmtil:





t E~] MINOB CHCDBEN
I fmm the SUM of CaMorrea
I other rapecrry;





the appecem's attorney snel dekver
1 the dark of ttw court •»•) rail.
w Errforc»m«nt Agoncv





a I i OTM«<





9 This order i> oM»l.liif» wfwrt mad*. Th« l*w •ntcxc*m*nt *9*ncv trt*! •rrtorc* M ImmofKalarv upon r»c*ipt. It i* •
«nr«rh«.« In CcHornl* by my taor «iilmc»m«nl (goncy th« KM ricilyid DM order or » »ho»»n a copy (X KM enter. H proof
of Mrvic* on tfw rortrolnod porton ha* not b**n r*c**y*d. th* loo* •nforcoment *9*ncy *h*l advto* th* i*Ni»in




CLOW'S CEMT.f (CATC OF MANJNG
I certify that I am not a parly to thta causa and that a copy of the tcxaecNng WM madad tint cia»i. poetage prepaid, in a Mated envelope
addressed as shown m nam 7, and that the matting of the foragomg and execution of this canificate occurred et
lVWaV.>l Cr>aLbffnomrnia^.





TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORD€RS
(FAMIY LAWI