Saturday, April 10, 2010

Meltdown Part 2

Here is yet another one

http://mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

This one career chick I know, freaked out on me the other day, because I'm not interested in her, but she keeps pressing the issue with me about going out with her.

Frustrated with this situation, she said to me, "Do you want me to end up alone with a cat?" "Oh my God, you do!"

I busted out laughing.

This is not the first time I have heard a woman reference spinsterhood with a cat, but it was extremely funny watching her say it with the accompanying facial expression.

Women are becoming aware of this nightmarish scenario for them with the associated cat.

So back to this woman, she is a certified psycho and even comes with the papers attached to her head, but then again, this is normal for the modern woman to be confused, despondent, emotionally distraught, mentally unstable, etc., which only a pharmaceutical company could love.

As I was laughing uncontrollably, in frustration she said, "Why are you laughing?" and crescendoed, "This is not funny!" and then decrescendoed, "Don't you understand I want a family and children?"

This conversation was going from the ridiculous to the absurd, and I did not want to even continue it, so I replied with one of my many canned answers, "That's nice, you're a pretty girl, I know some man will find you interesting and want to have a family with you."

Acknowledging my rejection of her, she then stated I was a "mean person" and I would die alone, to which I responded, "That's nice."

If I had a dollar every time I have heard a woman I rejected tell me I was mean and would die alone, I would have an extra million dollars on hand.

The conversation finally ended in the absurd as expected with her still wanting me to consider going out with her when I grow up...oh yeah, how could we not forget that shaming grow up line...like I am wearing green tights flying around Neverland with some hot little half-naked pixie babe.

Whether she will find a sucker that she can unload on is becoming more questionable each day as men are waking up to the scam of dating, marriage, and divorce that women run, but for sure, she ain't unloading on me...and Neverland isn't looking so bad after all. I got to figure out how to do that flying...


Here is yet another one

http://mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/2007_03_01_archive.html

eah, whatever, according to this article I guess I am supposed to care.

"American women are struggling to cope with this lack of sleep," said a statement released by Kathryn Lee, of the National Sleep Foundation (NSF). "Women's lack of sleep affects virtually every aspect of their time-pressed lives, leaving them late for work, stressed out, too tired for sex and little time for their friends."

Time-pressed lives? Late for work? Stressed out? No time for sex? Little time for friends?

Oh, come on...American women are the most lazy and pampered females on the planet.

Business caters to them, government caters to them, the whole freaking American society is built around catering to women! And they can't get enough sleep!

It is American MEN that can't get enough sleep - working ungodly hours to support their ungrateful wives or forced to work even more ungodly hours as court ordered government wage slaves to pay ridiculously outrageous child support (sometimes for children that aren't even theirs) and/or ex-wife support via alimony (or even palimony for long term live-in girlfriends).

I am soooo glad I am single. I get plenty of sleep, don't have to worry about an American woman as a wife, do what I want when I want and how I want, and I even take naps...which have been shown to be excellent for you.

Single, well-rested, and quite content...now that is the good life.