Sunday, April 4, 2010

Predatory Female Part 49

Part 49

More Forms, it may look sloppy doing a copy and paste job but it's worth posting anyway.

PETIT ONER/PLAINTIFF
RtSPONOENT/rXFENDANT:
EXPENSE INFORMATION OF IntmU
1. a. List «• persons living in your
home wfcoee eipeneee ere
•Kfeded betow and their ncome
[~~1 Continued on
attachment 1»
b. List ell other person* living
in vow home and their income:
) Continued on
attachment ib
name
1.
2.
3.
4.
1.
1
3.
•J* retotionehJp woes monthly income
MONTHLY EXPENSES
2. Residence p»v•
<*• L_J Attorney fees h*ve been Requested.


20 HoMh imurane. for my crUdran I I • I I « not MtaWt through my
Monthly con DM) by m. tar th. hirttfi iMurarc* for m* dddran only i> ».
Do not rxJudt In. tmtMrtl pttd or /iiiaMl ay yaur »mp*»»r or oOuni


21 i I Th. court m numiad to •*>•» th* deduction, idvitrfwd Mont wNch
21 If

& 1 J Extraordinary hMrth car. japan... tapedfy tni
kCZJ
c. I I Minimum ba*c Eving npanaM of
d. I I Otnw ItpKify tnd mntch npponing
ltdd Imtt f-dl


22 Th. ohywol cuitody of rh. chMran «m« M irund n th. folowing manrw during . 366-day panod:
•*• No aa
DCH
an
ao
if aach param has pnyaical cuctody of any of tha chtfdran IX) day* or mom chacfc *wm 12 on tha lncom«
and EXJM
J