Monday, April 5, 2010

Sex Ploytation Part 14

"Of course women are whores. Everybody knows that. But you're supposed to pretend it's
not true, the way women do. It's all a big game-I didn't make the rules, they did. I just
have to play along. If you don't spend money, you don't get laid. Period."

"It's funny to watch women turn 35 or 40. They panic because they know they're losing
their visual appeal to men. If a guy has money, why would he want to buy a jaded,
wrinkled old mummy when he can get a fresh 25 year-old with a happy disposition?"

"Let's be honest. Women accept you or reject you as a lover based solely on the level of
your income. They say they don't, but they do. You can be short, bald, fat, and ugly, but
if you've got a million dollars, you'll get a woman. But turn the equation around-what if a
guy said to a woman, `I'd like to go out with you, but your tits are too small'. She'd be
calling him every name in the book. Yet she feels it's O.K. to reject men without big
bucks. Pretty sad."

"Women think that men want to have sex 24 hours a day. Sure we would, if you look like
something out of Playboy."

"All the men I know are romantics-they're looking for a great relationship with a great
woman. Holding hands, enjoying spending time together-all that stuff. And sex, too. Men
think sex is normal. But when it comes to love, all the women I know are cold-blooded
accountants."

"Don't be misled that just because a woman is emotional she is capable of emotion. It just
means she has different hormones. When it comes to a man's cash, she's as emotionless as
you can get."

"They say a boat is a hole in the water you pour your money into. A vagina is the same
thing-it's a hole in a woman's body you pay for dearly. At least with a boat you can sell it
and maybe get some of your money back."

"Women are whores? How can you say that? You know-you never see a fat old guy with
a young babe on his arm. Must be his daughter."

"Men don't think there's anything immoral about prostitution because they're used to it
from dating and marriage."

"If you're an asshole around women, you might not attract them. But if you're an asshole
with money, all of a sudden you're a `challenge'."

"The female scam is to think that since men make more money than they do-and I know
plenty of women who make more than me-the man should buy dinner. But when two
women go to a restaurant, does the one who earns more pay?"

"A woman said to me, `I have what you want and you're going to have to pay for it'."

"The definition of a woman: gimmee, gimmee, gimmee."

"Show me a guy who uses and abuses women, and I'll show you a guy who's been dating
a while. He's been taught well."

"Women expect me to work 9 to 5, come home at night and hold their hand, and make
200 grand a year. Even Ward Cleaver couldn't pull that one off."

"I have ultimate respect for any woman who is honest about her sexuality, the ones who
just love sex. I have zero respect for women with their knees sewn together, who are out
there hooking for as much as they can get. And that's 99% of them."

"All women think they're Cinderella. They wait for things to happen to them."

"Once in a while I'll hear a guy say, `I've never paid for sex'. It makes me laugh. You
always pay for it."

"I've heard it said that a pretty face doesn't make a pretty heart. It's true. It makes an ugly,
greedy heart."

"Pussy power. They've got it and they know it and they use it against us."