Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This is how Women Choose Men

Look What I just stumbled on, a great Tom Leykis clip!


Last November I did a time line on this called Dissecting Women's Sexual Currency Value

For all the would be Poindexters out there I also created a thread called Bachelor Links (Foregin Links on top, domestic on the bottom).

As you can see if you stick to the rules of If Flies, Floats or Fucks You Are Better Off Renting It and the rule of if I'm not good enough for you when you were the hot 20 year old, you sure the hell won't be good enough for me when you become the used up 30 plus year old, you will get better value for your buck, enjoy the benefits of younger and hotter women at a fraction of the cost of what a sloppy left over 27 plus American Women would cost you in a long term relationship, marriage and divorce.